Games that let you start a new game with all your money and equipment after finishing.
- Ratchet and Clank
- Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando
- Ratchet and Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Resident Evil 4
The Ratchet and Clank games also have "Challenge Mode" after the first game. When starting a New Game Plus
- the enemies are tougher
- there are better (and much more expensive) versions of the weapons to buy, and
- a Bolt Multiplier is added. (Bolts are money in the R&C games.) The bolt multiplier
- multiples the number of bolts dropped by defeated enemies.
- It starts at 1x and
- increases with enemies defeated,
- topping out at 20x.
- The bolt multiplier drops back to 1x if Ratchet or Clank gets hit.